BOOKING OPEN VIA SCHEDULER BELOW.
Wednesday 22 September 7.30 to 9pm
Online using Zoom
Focusing on reflections and setting intensions for the upcoming season.
Cacao is not included in the cost – please message me for supplier recommendations
Early Bird investment is 20 euro, rising to 25 when all early bird places filled
A seasonal reset for the health of our bodies and minds
4 weeks – 6th to 30th September
• 3 x 40 online yoga classes a week – arms and abs focused vinyasa, legs and glues focused vinyasa and full body yin
• Live classes (times chosen by the participants) Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday/saved to YouTube for catch-up
• Access to The Secret Wellness Club, an online hub of meditations, journaling prompts and affirmation videos
• Printable workbook to reflect, journal and set and track personal wellness goals for the month
• Workbook includes links to multiple bonus yoga classes!
• A private watts app group for community, accountability and support.
• Closing group cacao ceremony over Zoom.
SEPTEMBER SOLD OUT – January 2022 available for pre-booking, pay deposit of 20 now and balance of 40 by December 1st
Availability from October 18th 2021
Yoga has been proven as an effective way to relieve stress, strengthen the body and mind, and improve overall health and wellbeing in employees. Employers who offer corporate Yoga can expect to see positive results, including higher productivity, and a more positive attitude among employees. It sends a clear message that staff wellness is a priority and can form an integral part of any benefits package.
Classes can be streamed across any conference software your company already use – Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.
Or if you are in Dublin and government guidelines allow, classes can be in-house and in-person.
Past and current clients include HPSC (HSE), NHS, and Unipharm.
We’re here to give you a regular dose of wellness, all the good vibes and a little inspiration, every single week!
So whether you’re looking for some wellness hints and tips, energising yoga classes, relaxing yoga workshops, delicious healthy recipes or some lifestyle inspiration, you can join us for all that and more by signing up to our mailing list.