BOOKING OPEN VIA SCHEDULER BELOW.
Wednesday Mornings at 7am
45 min yin yoga on Portmarnock beach
small group for a more intimate experience
wednesdays at 7am
18th August & 25th August
An Autumn reset for the health of our bodies and minds
4 weeks – 6th to 30th September
• 3 x 40 online yoga classes a week – arms and abs vinyasa, legs and glues vinyasa and full body yin
• Live classes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday/saved to YouTube
• Wild Soul Wellness candle, retails at 18 euro and 6 euro postage with includes access to
• The Secret Wellness Club, an online hub
• Printable workbook to set and track goals for the month
• Workbook includes links to bonus yoga classes
Availability from September 2021
Yoga has been proven as an effective way to relieve stress, strengthen the body and mind, and improve overall health and wellbeing in employees. Employers who offer corporate Yoga can expect to see positive results, including higher productivity, and a more positive attitude among employees. It sends a clear message that staff wellness is a priority and can form an integral part of any benefits package.
Classes can be streamed across any conference software your company already use – Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.
Or if you are in Dublin and government guidelines allow, classes can be in-house and in-person.
Past and current clients include HPSC (HSE), NHS, and Unipharm.
We’re here to give you a regular dose of wellness, all the good vibes and a little inspiration, every single week!
So whether you’re looking for some wellness hints and tips, energising yoga classes, relaxing yoga workshops, delicious healthy recipes or some lifestyle inspiration, you can join us for all that and more by signing up to our mailing list.