Simple to make, hits the spot for chocolate cravings and is vegan friendly, my chocolate chia pudding tastes like a decadent chocolate mouse, but ticks all the healthy boxes.
Chia seeds are full of antioxidants and powerfully nutritious and in case you didn’t know, cacoa (i.e. raw chocolate) is for a superfood for sure, high in iron and magnesium. If you are not used to the bitterness of raw cacao, just up your quantity of sweetener, in this case maple syrup.
- 1 cup of your choice of plant milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or more to taste, see note above)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- banana slices to line the glasses
- cacao nibs
- coconut flakes
- Get creative with your own toppings and garnish!
- If using banana slices, arrange them in your two glasses or serving vessels.
- Mix the main ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl using a spoon.
- Transfer the mix into your glasses or serving vessels.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish before serving.
If you loved this, sign up with your email address to receive more recipes, curated yoga and meditation playlists, early event access, hot-off-the-press wellness articles and any important Wild Soul news direct to your inbox.