Here is what I am buying, doing and loving this month- lockdown permitting!
- I’m celebrating being married 13 years on the 6th. It’s nice it falls on a Saturday and we will order in from one of our favorite restaurants and get dressed up to stay in.
- I’m reading as many magazines and newspapers as I can get my hands on. Nothing beats traditional print media to me.
- I’m painting anything that isn’t nailed down, as I recently painted my garden bench and I’m so pleased with the results! That’s it in the picture!
- I’m switching from store-bought dairy free milks to making my own. My first attempt at oat milk was so so, but I’m determined to get the hang of it. Here is the recipe I will be using.
- I’m stocking up on Summer fragrances to get me in that sunny mood, as travel is off the cards. Two of my summer favorites are Escale a Portofino by Dior and Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder. The former is citrussy and fresh and the later is warm and evokes sun creams and sundowners.
- I’m embracing virtual yoga and as recent government research in the UK concluded that only 30% of former gym and studio members are going to return to their usual routines after COVID, I think virtual yoga has a place in our future. Almost feels like full circle to me as I first discovered yoga via VHS videos!
- I’m wondering if you would like to join me on the mat? I am holding not 1 but 3 complimentary virtual yoga classes via zoom at the end of June to celebrate International Yoga Day. Here is the link to book! Consider yourself personally invited.
Have a fab June and let me know what your plans are in the comments?